How Is the Retail Industry Using Enterprise Branded Calling?
- Order confirmation
- Shipping updates
- Inform customers about upcoming sales and events
- Tech support
- Customer service callbacks
The Benefits of TNS Enterprise Branded Calling with Caller ID Display
- Verify calls and prevent spoofing
- Restore trust in voice calling
- Increase agent effectiveness and productivity
- Raise customer engagement, satisfaction and close rates
- Improve the vetting and registration process
- Create a branded moment before and after a call
- Control spam labeling and increase answer rates
- Deliver brand information for over 80M subscribers on the Verizon Wireless network
Exploring the Demand for Enterprise Branded Calling eBook
TNS has commissioned independent research from reputable firm KANTAR to gain insights from end users on branded calling. This eBook goes into depth on key results of this research and ultimately reveals how showing a brand name, logo and intent of call can have a significant impact on answer rates, consumer trust and more.
Get the facts. Complete the form below for your copy of the Exploring the Demand for Enterprise Branded Calling eBook.