TNS partnered with Canam Research and Fortinet to research cybersecurity and the impact of Covid-19 on the retail sector.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on the adoption of new technology in the retail sector and created an increased focus on security as the threat landscape expands. As companies turn to technology for the answers, TNS asked C-level, VPs, Directors, and Managers of information security in the retail industry what network solutions they are adopting, how they feel about security, and what challenges they still face.
Download the report to access insight into:
- How Covid has affected technology adoption rates
- What new technologies have been adopted due to Covid
- How crimeware and ransomware have impacted endpoint security
- Confidence in employees’ work-from-home security measures
- How connectivity is managed at retail stores
- An in-depth outlook on improving security