Modern Trading Strategies. Managed Network Services.
Modern trading strategies require ultra-low latency and reliable connectivity among the world’s numerous exchanges and trading counterparties.
In this new Executive Brief, leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan explores:
- The state of current financial markets: that of continuous growth and expansion, which can lead to volatility.
- How managed services address financial market participants’ problems, including:
- Expensive Exchange and Infrastructure Costs
- High or Unpredictable Latency
- Difficulties Ensuring Quality and Speed of Customer Service
- Need for Global Reach
- How you can future proof your trading operations by working with TNS to unite connectivity, infrastructure, ultra-low latency trading solutions, and market data feeds.
Frost & Sullivan Executive Brief: MSP Advantages for Continuity and Low Latency Trading
Understand the advantages of using a managed services provider for modern trading strategies. Leading industry analyst Frost & Sullivan reviews:
- The state of current volatility in global markets
- What managed services provide
- How it can help future proof your trading operations
Need More Information? Watch our on-demand webinar on Management of the Modern Trading Ecosystem
Understand why financial firms are moving away from a DIY-centric approach to managing their business footprint with expertise across leading industry analysts.
Director, The Realization Group
Business Development Director – EMEA, Equinix
Vice President of Product Management, TNS
Take the next step to understanding how TNS’ managed network services can help you grow your business and enter new markets.